This 100G/200G CFP muxponders provide a high-quality solutions for transmissions such as insufficient margins of the existing systems and long optical cable transmission distances.
It is a 12 channels 10G or 24 channels 10G Ethernet signal aggregation to meet the high-bandwidth interconnects of optical transmission and data center. After the 100G/200G coherent optical module completes the photoelectric conversion to the C-band coherent signal, to realize the input and output of the coherent signal.
It follows the G.709 protocol multiplexing mapping and framing processing.
- The 100G CFP muxponder supports up to 12 channels of 10G Ethernet client side and 1+1 protection, line side 1 channel 100G coherent module access.
- The 200G CFP muxponder supports up to 24 channels of 10G Ethernet client side and 1+1 protection, line side 1 channel 200G coherent module access.
- Both CFP muxponders support OTN services such as OTU1, OTU2e, OTU3, OTU4, etc.
- Both CFP muxponders support OTN package, mapping and overhead defined by G.709.
- The 100G/200G line side interfaceadopts polarization multiplexing and QPSK/QAM modulation to reduce the transmission baud rate and reduce the complexity of 100G/200G transmission components. The Coherent DSP adopts high-performance HD-FEC, SD-FEC soft decision first-generation and second-generation error correction technologies.
- They provide the tunable wavelengthfunction, and the wavelength modulation can be realized through the tunable CFP module, which can be set within the 96 wavelengths range of the H-band 50GHz Facilitate service opening and realize flexible wavelength allocation.
||24x 10G unidirectional & bidirectional transmission
|Wavelength (frequency) range
||DP-QPSK@100G, DP-16QAM@200G, DP-16QAMps@200G, DP-QPSK@200G.
||<12dB@100G QPSK, <21dB@200G DP-16QAM, <16dB@200G DP-16QAMps, <13.5dB@200G DP-QPSK.
|Service access types
||OTN: ODU2, ODU2e
|FC port/FICON: 8G/10G/16G
||-10℃ ~ 70℃
||-40℃ ~ 80℃
||5% ~ 95% no condensation
|Safety and EMC
||Compliance with FCC, UL, CE, TUV, CSA standards.
Worldwide FREE Shipping on orders over US$179
We offer FREE shipping on orders over US$179 WORLDWIDE by FedEx, DHL or UPS! We ship orders Monday through Friday from our warehouses.
Most of the orders will be processed and shipped within 1~2 business days, excluding some custom items. The specific shipping time varies on the destination, shipping service you choose, and customs clearance. If you have a strict delivery time requirement, you may contact the sales representative before your purchase, and we will recommend you an appropriate shipping method. According to shipping methods, delivery time around the world is estimated as follows:
- FedEx Estimated 3-6 business days
- DHL Estimated 3-6 business days
- UPS Estimated 3-6 business days
Extended 30-day, no-questions-asked Return Policy
We have a 30-day, no-questions-asked return policy for all of our products. If you aren’t satisfied, please contact our team within 30 days of receipt for a refund or replacement.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original and unopened packaging.
To initiate a return please contact our customer success team who will issue an RMA number and provide return shipping instructions.
How to Track your orders
Once your package leaves our warehouse, we'll send you a shipment notification email. This email includes the carrier name, tracking number, shipping date and items' details. You can click the tracking number to track your package on the carrier's website, like DHL, FedEx or UPS.